WE PROVIDE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FAST, RELIABLE UK DELIVERY
FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS ESTABLISHED IN 1990
ESTABLISHED IN 1990
Avon Timber Merchants will be closing for the festive holidays on Friday 22nd December 2023 at 12 noon, and we will return on Tuesday 2nd January 2024 at 8am.
The final order date via this website is Friday 15th December 2023, all orders placed after this time will be delivered as soon as we can upon our return. If you would like to place an order with us after the 15th December (online cut-off date) and before the shutdown, then we would advise that you ring the office on 02476 304848 to see if we can help you out.
The quoting system is still available to use, however, it will not be monitored during the shutdown, so any quote requests received during the shutdown period will be processed as soon as we can upon our return.
May we take this opportunity to wish all of our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Website Administration Team.
Need free advice & help?
Request a callback:
If your requirement is a litte more complicated to work out, our experienced staff are here to help. We can give technical advice and tips for your project:
Or contact us by:
Phone on 02476 304848
Email on [email protected]
Bullnose Edge Solid Pine Window Board
Bullnose Edge Solid Pine Window Board (26mm Thick Finished Size)
Special Offer discount is automatically being applied to widths less than (and incl) 220mm.
This is a bespoke product, please type in your required widths and lengths in the boxes below.
PINE INTERNAL WINDOW SILL
• NATURAL MATERIAL: Crafted from high quality REDWOOD JOINERY for a NATURAL LOOK and SMOOTH FINISH.
• CUSTOM SIZE: This window board can be CUT TO YOUR SPECIFICATION and arrives BULLNOSED on one long edge.
• PROFESSIONAL FINISH: By using the dropdown box above, you can customise the ENDS of the window board to be either RETURNED (ROUNDED) for a PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING FINISH, or you can choose to KEEP THE ENDS SQUARE if that is your preference.
• WIDE WINDOWBOARDS: For WIDTHS OVER 220mm, the window board will be made in sections and JOINED TOGETHER, this enables us to achieve wider sections of window board while at the same time provides overall STRUCTURAL STRENGTH.
• READY TO FINISH: All of our window boards come with a SMOOTH MACHINED FINISH, making them ready for the FINISHING PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE.
Upgrade your home with our Pine Window boards and enjoy a natural, smooth finish that adds a touch of elegance to any space.
Since timber is a natural product each section may contain a different grain pattern, natural figuring and some small pin knots.
NOTE: The above fields will only work for any window board size between 125-595mm wide and 600-3000mm long. If you require a window board that is under or over these size parameters, please make a request via email and we will provide a quote.
The delivery cost is automatically calculated when you proceed to checkout.
Most of the products sold through this website are made to order and will require a minimum of 10 working days lead time, this is why you cannot select a date earlier than this lead time on the checkout page.
However, if your order only consists of white primed MDF products, such as Skirtings/Architraves/Linings/Windowboards (excluding Stair Parts), or of the OSMO range of finishing products, then we will deliver your order before the selected date, as soon as possible. If you are or have requested a quote, then you will be informed regarding the lead times within our reply.