WE PROVIDE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FAST, RELIABLE UK DELIVERY
FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS ESTABLISHED IN 1990
ESTABLISHED IN 1990
Need free advice & help?
Request a callback:
If your requirement is a litte more complicated to work out, our experienced staff are here to help. We can give technical advice and tips for your project:
Or contact us by:
Phone on 02476 304848
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
White Pre-Finished Internal Door: Type Portici with Aluminum Inlays
White Pre Finished Internal Door: Type Portici
A contemporary fully finished white door with horizontal panels and real aluminium inlays.
Portici Pre-Finished White Internal Doors benefit from the following:
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required to finish a door
• Real Aluminium Inlays
• Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Semi-solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging and we recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
This product is FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certified which means that the wood materials are sourced from sustainably managed forests. By using FSC® certified products, you are helping to protect the environment against deforestation and illegal harvesting.
The delivery cost is automatically calculated when you proceed to checkout.
Most of the products sold through this website are made to order and will require a minimum of 10 working days lead time, this is why you cannot select a date earlier than this lead time on the checkout page.
However, if your order only consists of white primed MDF products, such as Skirtings/Architraves/Linings/Windowboards (excluding Stair Parts), or of the OSMO range of finishing products, then we will deliver your order before the selected date, as soon as possible. If you are or have requested a quote, then you will be informed regarding the lead times within our reply.