Oak Pre-Finished Internal Door: Type Pattern 10 with Obscure Glass
The fully-finished Pattern 10 obscure glazed door allows for natural light to flow between rooms whilst at the same time providing a certain degree of privacy. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
Pattern 10 Obscure Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors benefit from the following:
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required to finish a door
• A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
• Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging and we recommend using a 75mm latch for this door
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
This product is FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certified which means that the wood materials are sourced from sustainability managed forests. By using FSC® certified products, you are helping to protect the environment against deforestation and illegal harvesting.
|is in Metres ?||No|