Oak Internal Fire Door: Type Pattern 10 with Clear Glass
This half hour rated door allows for the maximum amount of light to flow between rooms through it's large central pane of clear glass. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
Pattern 10 Clear Glazed Oak Internal Fire Door benefit from the following:
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
• A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
• Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging and we recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
• Half Hour fire rated door
• Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
This product is FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certified which means that the wood materials are sourced from sustainably managed forests. By using FSC® certified products, you are helping to protect the environment against deforestation and illegal harvesting.
|is in Metres ?||No|