Oak M&T Double Glazed External Door Type Padova With Obscure Glass
Ensure you have a front door that will turn heads with this Padova Double Glazed Oak External door.
The Padova’s boarded three panel design with an elongated central pane of double glazed Low-E argon filled unit is perfect for those who want to allow the light in but keep preying eyes out. This contemporary light door is ideal for those seeking a front door that enters a front room or hallway.
The benefits of the Padova Double Glazed Oak External Door include:
• Created specifically for increased strength, durability and performance
• Product comes unfinished and is ready to paint or stain immediately
• A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
• Lipping allowing for 12mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring three hinges for hanging
• M&T construction
• Double-glazed door with obscure glass that conforms to BS EN 12150
• 10-year manufacturer’s defect guarantee
• Out of consideration for the environment and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
This product is FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certified which means that the wood materials are sourced from sustainability managed forests. By using FSC® certified products, you are helping to protect the environment against deforestation and illegal harvesting
|is in Metres ?||No|