Clear Pine Dowelled External Door Type Malton With Flemish Glass
This Malton clear pine external door is a timeless classic that has been designed to let the light flow through your home. The twin-light door design, combined with Flemish glass, is an ideal product for a traditional property while still protecting your privacy. This product can be personalised with your own splash of colour to impress your neighbours.
The benefits of Malton Flemished Glazed Clear Pine External Door include:
• Engineered for extra support, stability and performance
• Product comes unfinished, allowing you to paint or stain
• A-Grade Pine Veneer
• Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trimmed off all edges
• This solid door requires three hinges for hanging
• Dowelled construction
• Our toughened glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• 10-year manufacturer’s defect guarantee
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
This product is FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certified which means that the wood materials are sourced from sustainability managed forests. By using FSC® certified products, you are helping to protect the environment against deforestation and illegal harvesting.
|is in Metres ?||No|