WE PROVIDE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FAST, RELIABLE UK DELIVERY
FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS ESTABLISHED IN 1990
ESTABLISHED IN 1990
Need free advice & help?
Request a callback:
If your requirement is a litte more complicated to work out, our experienced staff are here to help. We can give technical advice and tips for your project:
Or contact us by:
Phone on 02476 304848
Email on email@example.com
White Pre-Finished Internal Clear Bevel Glazed Door: Type Severo
White Pre-Finished Internal Clear Bevelled Glazed Door: Type Severo
The fully finished Severo with Clear Bevelled Glass is a traditional style door that is stunningly finished in glorious white and uses raised and fielded panels to offer a timeless style. A door with Bevelled Glass and Raised and Fielded panels is a great way to add a touch of glass to any home. Choosing a pre-finished white door saves time and hassle when it comes to installing as it is already fully finished and ready to hang.
Severo Pre-Finished White Internal Clear Bevel Glazed Doors benefit from the following:
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required to finish a door
• Features bevelled glass
• Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Semi-solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging and we recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
This product is FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certified which means that the wood materials are sourced from sustainably managed forests. By using FSC® certified products, you are helping to protect the environment against deforestation and illegal harvesting.
The delivery cost is automatically calculated when you proceed to checkout.
Most of the products sold through this website are made to order and will require a minimum of 10 working days lead time, this is why you cannot select a date earlier than this lead time on the checkout page.
However, if your order only consists of white primed MDF products, such as Skirtings/Architraves/Linings/Windowboards (excluding Stair Parts), or of the OSMO range of finishing products, then we will deliver your order before the selected date, as soon as possible. If you are or have requested a quote, then you will be informed regarding the lead times within our reply.