WE PROVIDE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FAST, RELIABLE UK DELIVERY
FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS ESTABLISHED IN 1990
ESTABLISHED IN 1990
Need free advice & help?
Request a callback:
If your requirement is a litte more complicated to work out, our experienced staff are here to help. We can give technical advice and tips for your project:
Or contact us by:
Phone on 02476 304848
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Solid Oak Internal Door: Type Suffolk Statement
Oak Internal Door: Type Suffolk Statement
Back to where it all began, with a solid oak version of our popular Suffolk Original. Supreme craftsmanship and a celebration of the form and finish of natural A-Grade white oak. A truly luxury option with unsurpassed sound insulation, and a striking piece to complement any style of decor. The warmth and texture of real wood, and the trust and solidity that goes with it. A door to be celebrated.
Suffolk Statement Solid Oak Internal Doors benefit from the following:
• 100% Solid Oak Timber
• Hand selected timbers enhances the natural appearance of the door
• Engineered construction using 3 layers of real oak: Components are glued, compressed and laminated together.
• Constructed for strength, this gives greater dimensional stability, minimizing the expansion and contraction that is characteristic of non-engineered wood
• No Lippings: All edges can be trimmed up to 20mm each
• XL Joinery V-Groove
• 6 Vertical Panels
• Suitable for interior use
• Ready for Stain or Paint
• Can be finished with XL Colours
• Available Made to Measure with XL Bespoke Service
• 30-year manufacturer’s defect guarantee
The delivery cost is automatically calculated when you proceed to checkout.
Most of the products sold through this website are made to order and will require a minimum of 10 working days lead time, this is why you cannot select a date earlier than this lead time on the checkout page.
However, if your order only consists of white primed MDF products, such as Skirtings/Architraves/Linings/Windowboards (excluding Stair Parts), or of the OSMO range of finishing products, then we will deliver your order before the selected date, as soon as possible. If you are or have requested a quote, then you will be informed regarding the lead times within our reply.